Season One Conclusion: Intersectionality and the Pandemic Response with Dr. Amy Tan – Project Canary
Crystal and Dr. Amy Tan sit down to discuss the pandemic response in British Columbia, and Alberta, to date thus far. We consider how intersectionality is related to the pandemic and associated responses, what it means to be a global citizen, and residual concerns over the lack of precautionary principle in pandemic planning. — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/projectcanary/message
- Season One Conclusion: Intersectionality and the Pandemic Response with Dr. Amy Tan
- Season One Finale: Part Two with Mike McCulloch
- Season One Finale: Part One with Kathy and Andrea of BC Covid School Trackers.
- WTF BC Part Trois – BC Deaths, Fires, Heat Dome, More Deaths
- Project Canary’s Dialogue on Canada’s Indigenous Issues with @sunshinny