In this new series, Crystal and I speak with a student activist from BC and we hear ‘from the mouth of babes’ what’s it like being Gen A and going to school (as if business is usual) in the time of Covid. We also discuss WHO’s admission that Covid is airborne and that means for Canada.
Season One Conclusion: Intersectionality and the Pandemic Response with Dr. Amy Tan – Project Canary
- Season One Conclusion: Intersectionality and the Pandemic Response with Dr. Amy Tan
- Season One Finale: Part Two with Mike McCulloch
- Season One Finale: Part One with Kathy and Andrea of BC Covid School Trackers.
- WTF BC Part Trois – BC Deaths, Fires, Heat Dome, More Deaths
- Project Canary’s Dialogue on Canada’s Indigenous Issues with @sunshinny